ASPHO's 26th Annual Meeting
ASPHO’s 26th Annual Meeting will offer pediatric hematologists/oncologists a concentrated and high-quality continuing medical education (CME) program, covering a broad spectrum of clinical topics and a growing program of original science presentations. In addition to presenting the latest clinical discoveries, the meeting offers you an opportunity to network with colleagues, acquire new skills, meet experts, and advance your career to the next level.
Reasons for Attending:
- 22.5 hours of CME credit are available to attendees.
- Network with a diverse and experienced faculty.
- Visit more than 50 exhibitors displaying their products and innovations.
- Attend both the ASPHO Meeting and Pediatric Blood and Marrow Transplant Consortium Meeting (PBMTC) and receive 20% off your registration fee.
- The Hyatt Regency Miami offers a special conference rate of $189.
- Enjoy all of what Miami has to offer with fellow ASPHO members, including great beaches, legendary nightlife, and exciting arts and culture.
- Miami has long been known as a city to soak up the sun on sandy white beaches with warm water during all four seasons.
The 2013 Meeting Will Feature:
- A new advocacy program featuring updates on the ASPHO advocacy agenda as well as a skills-building workshop on using social media to advance advocacy goals
- The Presidential Symposium on the Future of Pediatric Oncology
- NEW! PBMTC will include a day on pediatric bone marrow transplant held in conjunction with the ASPHO annual meeting
- Eleven symposia and ten workshops
- Three Corporate Forum Symposia
- NEW! Special Interest Group meetings for Diversity, Palliative Care, and Vascular Anomalies
- Young Investigator sessions, including a workshop about leadership and communication styles, a symposium discussing the path to promotion, and the new YI Coffee Corner all day on Friday, April 26
- NEW! A 1–day Education in Palliative and End-of-Life Care Program on Saturday, April 27
- A Maintenance of Certification Learning Session designed to facilitate the completion of an American Board of Pediatrics Lifelong Learning and Self-Assessment Module.
2013 Annual Meeting Evaluation
Corporate Forum Symposia
Pediatric Blood and Marrow Transplant Consortium (PBMTC) Educational Program
Education in Palliative and End-of-life Care (EPEC) Program