ASPHO's 26th Annual Meeting
ASPHO’s 26th Annual Meeting will offer pediatric hematologists/oncologists a concentrated and high-quality continuing medical education (CME) program, covering a broad spectrum of clinical topics and a growing program of original science presentations. In addition to presenting the latest clinical discoveries, the meeting offers you an opportunity to network with colleagues, acquire new skills, meet experts, and advance your career to the next level.
2013 Meeting Features
- 22.5 hours of CME credit are available to attendees.
- Network with a diverse and experienced faculty.
- More than 50 exhibitors displaying their products and innovations.
- A new advocacy program featuring updates on the ASPHO advocacy agenda as well as a skills-building workshop on using social media to advance advocacy goals
- The Presidential Symposium on the Future of Pediatric Oncology
- NEW! PBMTC will include a day on pediatric bone marrow transplant held in conjunction with the ASPHO annual meeting
- Eleven symposia and ten workshops
- Three Corporate Forum Symposia
- NEW! Special Interest Group meetings for Diversity, Palliative Care, and Vascular Anomalies
- Young Investigator sessions, including a workshop about leadership and communication styles, a symposium discussing the path to promotion, and the new YI Coffee Corner all day on Friday, April 26
- NEW! A 1–day Education in Palliative and End-of-Life Care Program.
- A Maintenance of Certification Learning Session designed to facilitate the completion of an American Board of Pediatrics Lifelong Learning and Self-Assessment Module.
Annual Meeting DVDs
ASPHO now offers synchronized audio recordings and slides from the workshops, symposia, and platform sessions delivered at the 26th Annual Meeting in Miami, FL, April 24-27, 2013. These recordings are perfect for those wanting to increase their knowledge and understanding of current research data and its application to clinical practice, including fellows in training. You will have convenient access to the session recordings without long downloads or access codes. The recordings feature over 47 hours of presentations and slides. No continuing medical education credit will be provided. Click here to purchase.
2013 Annual Meeting Evaluation
Corporate Forum Symposia
Pediatric Blood and Marrow Transplant Consortium (PBMTC) Educational Program
Education in Palliative and End-of-life Care (EPEC) Program